Aug 14 2008

A Gift for a Friend

I just can’t say enough about how much I love the monogrammed stampers from JustRite Stampers.  I’m looking forward to all the new sets they are coming out with for the holidays.  Well, there you go, what a perfect gift for a stamper friend (or yourself, go ahead . . . treat yourself . . . you deserve it!).  The possibilities are endless for all the different projects that you can make for family and friends during the holidays.   While at CHA I had an opporunity to get a peek at the new designs and let me tell you they’re not just for monogramming, there are several sets that are perfect for gift tags, not to mention cards and other items.  I know you are all going to be thrilled when you see the new toys!

Using the large round monogrammer I made this monogrammed gift set for a wonderful friend for her birthday.  I actually made the ensemble a couple of months ago.  It was an easy project and didn’t take too much time.  Stacey’s birthday is in July, a couple of weeks ago I got together with a group of friends at The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate the happy occasion.  Stacey was thrilled to receive the monogrammed gift set of cards (10 cards and envelopes) together with the box to store them in.

staceys-stationary-ensemble-1.jpg

staceys-stationary-ensemble-2.jpg

staceys-stationary-ensemble-3.jpg

staceys-stationary-ensemble.jpg

• Stamps:  JustRite Stampers Large Monogrammer
  • Paper:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Basic Grey
  • Ink:  Rose Red, Basic Black, Certainly Celery
  • Accessories:  Taffeta and Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearl Adhesives, Nestibilities, Sewing Machine, Aged Copper Brads, Gold Cord, Double Sided Tape, Dimensionals, SU Markers, Hodgepodge Hardware

21 Responses to “A Gift for a Friend”

1. SueB says:

Beautiful gift. Is there a tutorial somewhere on making the box?

2. Darlene (SCS: akronstamperdpk) says:

This gift set is gorgeous!!! I love your choice of papers and the monograming is such a wonderful, personal touch!! I would love to have the tutorial on the box is you have it available! Thanks for sharing another lovely idea!!

Jerri, this is an awesome gift for your friend and I know she was thrilled to get it! One question, did you just cover the box, or did you actually design and make it from cardstock?

Pinky

4. bronih says:

What a gorgeous set, Jerri! I know your friend must have been so thrilled!!

5. leanne says:

These are so lovely! What a kind and beautiful gift.

6. Jennifer says:

I was led to your blog by way of the “Items Shared by JustRite Stampers” blog. Beautiful project! I love, love, love that box…can you explain how to make it? Thanks.

7. Great monogrammed cards and wonderful gift box, Jerri — I’m sure your friend loved this!

8. nancyruth says:

beautiful as can be!!

I love this gift set, Jerri. Gorgeous work.

10. Kris says:

Gorgeous as usual, Jerri! The box tutorial would be appreciated! Just purchased the JustRite stamper set and several other JustRite sets and am so anxious to try all the possibilities! Which Basic Grey dp did you use? It’s so elegant and works so well with the monogram! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

11. Debi says:

What a wonderful idea. I love the fact that there is a box to store them in. Now you have inspired me to make up a set to my mother’s birthday in October. I usually make her a batch of cards as she is the old-fashioned writer who prefers to send her wishes via snail-mail instead of email…but I never thought to make a coordinating box! AND monogrammed cards would be just the thing for ANY occassion! Thank you for the inspiration!

12. What a fabulous gift!!! You know how I LOVE gift sets, and this one is the cream of the crop — totally gorgeous!!! What a lucky friend — I can just imagine her delight!!! Beautiful, as always!!!

13. jerri, all your stuff is amazing!!! i am loving this monogram stamping outfit. i think i need a little elf to drop that off at my door!!! sus

14. Jane says:

Absolutely Beautiful! Would you suggest making the first purchase the large one? Have a safe trip to Tennessee

15. Beth Norman says:

Love this set. Like you, I love Basic Grey. Using it makes a project and card really jump out.

16. Jerri, this is just gorgeous, as are all of your creations! I nominated you for an award on my blog. Hugs~ Cindy

17. These are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this wonderful set!

18. Shirley Lee says:

Jerri,
    Gorgeous gift set. Was the box hard to make? Do you have the instructions for it? hint hint. Going to make some gift sets right now with my Just Right Stamper. Love it.
    Shirley L.
    Roseville, CA

19. leslierich says:

What a beautiful gift! I know all your friends must hope to be the recipient of any of your handcrafted items. I love this box. I’ve saved a link to the instructions since I first saw it. Gosh, maybe even someday I’ll make one!

20. Darlene Gabriel says:

What an amazing set for your friend. I have just started working with my new JustRite Stamper and I’m loving it. Thank you for your inspiration.

21. Pam Fredrickson says:

What a wonderful gift for your friend and what a wonderful friend you are to do something like this..I just love your choices they are all so great and look swell all together.,,,a job well done…I have a JustRite STamper and have not used it yet as I am still a bit nervous but with what you have done it makes me want to just do it!..thanks for your wonderful blog and ideas