Oct 25 2008

Favorite Wildflowers

Published by at 12:34 pm under Stampin' Up!,Thinking of You

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend and taking in your favorite football games!  Go Gators!!!

I’ve designed another card using the Birdhouse Flower stamp that I’m sending to a friend to tell her how much I appreciate her and all that she does.  I’ve changed the colors a bit in this design and added a beautiful cross charm.  I applied gold corners and gold edging stickers that I found in a scrapbook shop.  They’re not showing as pretty in the picture as they are IRL.

I’ve been advised by a couple of you that you have been placed on suspension in my blog.  I’m not sure what that is all about, but it is happening with quite a few accounts with Feedburner.  I hope to get this problem corrected shortly.  I’m not computer literate, so I ask that you please have patience with me while I try to get this issue resolved.

jenns-card.jpg

• Stamps: Elegant Greetings
  • Paper:  Basic Black, Orchid Opulence, Vintage Cream (PTI), Canson Watercolor 140 lb. coldpressed
  • Ink:  Versamark
  • Accessories:  Tombow Markers, Ranger gold/gold tinsel/very fine detail gold EP, heating tool, watercolor brush, sheer black ribbon, gold charm, nestibilities, butterfly punch, gold stickers, dimensionals, gold cord

25 Responses to “Favorite Wildflowers”

1. Kerry Fitzpatrick says:

Can’t begin to tell you how excited I am that you will be designing these stamps and that I will be able to purchase them on-line. Please post that information ASAP!!! I can’t wait. Love this card and the Cross is lovely. I’m excited about your tutorials that will be coming….right? Also, the gold embossing power you use….is it Ranger’s….is it a special detail mixture?
    Your cards, calendars, etc. are gorgeous and delicate!!!

2. helen says:

Beautiful! Please let me know when I can order the stamps! I would love to see a tutorial on the way you use the markers.

3. Michelle Woerner (sf9erfan) says:

Oh Jerri! Just wonderful! I love the gold detailing on the sides, what is that? A stamp embossed? I am off to look for some Me and Carrie Lou stamps. I just have to have one!! Hugs,

4. Becca says:

Jerri, this is so very lovely. Your watercoloring is spectacular and all the elements of this card make it stunning. Thanks so much for sharing. Still giddy over your good news!

5. nancy littrell says:

All your gold and gorgeous coloring make for a very special card. I love your gold stickers and cross charm too. TFS

6. Amazing Jerri! Love your design and your colouring! Is the border/corner detail a sticker? Whatever it is…I love it!

7. Vicky Gould says:

Nobody does better than you, Jerri!!! I, too, will be excited to see your new creations online and be able to have access on them. You go, Girl! Your work is awesome!

8. Oh my gosh, Jerri, this card is just breath-taking — but then again — everything you do is!!! I LOVE the black sheer ribbon and black butterflies — and that cross, OH MY!!! These little touches look so extremely gorgeous when paired with your trademark watercolored florals – you are just something else!!!! WOW!!!

9. How very pretty. I have loved all the cards you have made with this set. I hope I can expect to see more? Linda Crowder

So perfectly elegant, Jerri.

Oh WOW! That is just beautiful! Love the cross – it really adds to the card.

12. Cindy H. says:

Just so elegant!! What a special card for someone to receive! TFS

13. You are the best gold embosser living. Love your work. This card is fantastic.
    Heather

14. josefa laura says:

ITS BEAUTIFUL AND ELEGANT

Oh Jerri, this is absolutely beautiful! Of course, everything you do is beautiful. I am just in awe of your work. Your friend will be so thrilled to receive this as it is truly worth framing!

Joan

16. Darlene Gabriel says:

This card is so gorgeous!! I love your work creations. I’m looking forward to being able to buy some of these stamps also.

17. Jerri, As always you totally amaze me….this is just stunning and what a lucky friend you have in so many way! You always keep me so inspired.

18. Amy Johnson says:

This is so beautiful. I love the gold embossed edges, the cross, and black butterflies.

19. leslierich says:

Oooooooh, gorgeous! A beautiful border, too. Love the touch of Orchid Opulence, a color I really do like a lot.

Jerri, this is soooo fabulous!!! I just love the embossed border around the edges and your watercolored flowers…sooo elegant and the ribbon is gorgeous!!!! The sentiment and the gold cross are just beautiful….perfect for this masterpiece!!! Your friend will love this and treasure it always!!!

21. Shel9999 says:

Stunning! Love the cross!

22. Candy aka cwilliams says:

Gorgeous!!!

23. So beautiful, Jerri!! The gold border is perfect with these gorgeous flowers. I LOVE your work!!!