Dec 15 2009

Dining Room Pictures As Promised

dining-room-9.jpg

I’m back with the dining room pictures as promised.  This week I’m totally swamped with decorating my house, cleaning and Christmas shopping.  Hopefully I’ll be back with a couple more designs before Christmas.  I’m posting several pictures of my dining room taken at different angles.

dining-room-3.jpg

The two centerpieces are at both ends of the table.

dining-room-8_edited-2.jpg

It’s hard to see due to how dark this photo is; look at the two end chairs with arm rests, the giftcard holders are hanging on those chairs.

dining-room-5_edited-1.jpg

The wall hanging is attached to the poinsettia floral arrangement which I placed in the center of the dining room table.

dining-room-10.jpg

As you can see, my dining room rug is sapphire, ruby, emerald and gold.  The table arrangements match perfectly.

dining-room-4_edited-1.jpg

I took photos of each of the place settings.  Green is my favorite color, I’m so in love with this emerald green setting.  Can you see the reflection of the gorgeous green silk on the table knife?  The reds and greens in the floral arrangement behind the place setting are so beautiful! The dishes are Fitz & Floyd Winter Holiday dishes that I purchased many years ago when the boys were toddlers.  I’ve placed the dinnerware on clear Christmas red plate chargers.

dining-room-7_edited-1.jpg

I wanted to include this picture to show you the beautiful ceiling in my dining room.  The recessed ceiling is in the shape of a long octagon with a large ornate medallion above the Alabaster chandelier.  You can see a bit of the octagon in the picture.  I believe the ceiling height is 12 feet.

dining-room-6_edited-1.jpg

Last of all, a close up of the gift card holder handing from a chair.  This one is for Mom.  Since taking these pictures, my mother-in-law has already claimed her’s, it’s hanging on her Christmas tree.

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit.  I truly appreciate you and all the wonderful comments you leave on my blog.  You keep me inspired!

28 Responses to “Dining Room Pictures As Promised”

1. Alyssa B says:

This is charming, who wouldnt want to have christmas dinner here?

2. Jerri this is all so gorgeous! Fabulous job and I so love that Barbie doll . . . too cool!

3. sandra says:

wonderful!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sandra

4. Just lovely Jerri! I hope you’ll have a wonderful Christmas celebration in there! Blessings to you and yours!

5. Karen W says:

Wow Jerri, it is all just so beautiful, I love the house, the dinning room set and your table is just stunning. Have a wonderful holiday.

6. Vicky Gould says:

Evidentaly, Jerri, the mailman lost my invitation to dine with your family. Could you just send my beauties again. What an absolutely gorgeous setting you have created. You are truly divinely inspired. I hope you and your family have a Happy, Blessed Christmas.

7. Linda Ellington says:

Jerri, what a stunning dinning room setting. As always you have out done yourself, and I just adore the entire series you have posted. Here’s hoping you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a proporous New Year. God bless.
    Linda

8. Maggie says:

Beautiful dining room, stunning table and thoughtful host. TFS. Have a Merry Christmas Jerri!

9. velta says:

Well, I can see that you not only have perfect taste in your artwork, but also in your dining decor. What a beautiful room!!! Just breathtaking!!!

Happy Holidays to you and yours Jerri!!!

Which chair is mine???

How beautiful! Anyone with a half brain would want to come to your welcoming dining room and never leave! Merry Christmas Jerri to you and your family.

11. Peggy Sue says:

It is wonderful to see the whole ensemble set out and ready for Christmas dinner. You have one blessed family and God has given you a special talent for making things beautiful. May you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and God’s blessings.

12. Sandy in NH says:

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND I HOPE YOU SAVED ME A PLACE!

13. Robin McK says:

WOW, I am stunned! You did a fantastic job! TFS

Jerri, as usual, it’s absolutely stunning and such an inspiration! Have a totally wonderful Christmas!

15. Jenny Gropp says:

Absolutely Beautiful!!! A Holiday table that needs no food– so much eye candy already there!!!

16. Marie says:

What a wonderful setting. You don’t have to serve dinner. I could sit in your dinning room for hours and just absorbe all the beauty. I love the windows and the gorgeous window treatments and that gorgeous coffered ( I don’t know how to spell it but know what it is :)….) ceiling. I bet all your guests would love to take a part of your table decoration as a momento.
    Absolutely stunning, Jerri.

17. Shawna says:

And you keep us in awe!

18. Dottie says:

Now I feel complete. It has been a work in progress and we were right there with you as you gave instructions on each piece. This is like walking into a room with no surprises but still awed by the beauty of it all. Thank you for sharing the whole experience.

19. Jill Haddad says:

Whew! Finished at last – and almost 2 weeks BEFORE Christmas! You are truly amazing Jerri – and your table/dining room are stunning. Are you as creative in the kitchen as you are with your other creative pursuits? A wonderfully cooked Christmas dinner will add the finishing touch and make everything picture perfect!

20. Elaine Allen says:

Jerri –

BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING, ELEGANT!! I think you have outdone yourself! Everything looks like one of the House Beautiful photo shoots. Thank you so much for taking the time from your busy schedule to post these for us. Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful and blessed Holiday.

Elaine Allen

21. diane mcvey says:

Your room is just gorgeous, as are all your decorations. You certainly have a gift for creating and implementing beautiful decor! It would be a DREAM to have Christmas dinner at your home…I hope your family realizes how lucky they are!
    Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you have a blessed and happy Christmas!

22. Vickie Aust says:

Your dining room is absolutely gorgeus. Love your high ceilings and windows, makes it so elegant. Your decorations are really beautiful. Wish I could see your whole houe.

23. Silke Ledlow says:

Exquisite! work – my friend!! I hope there is room for me at the table – LOL!!! Let me know what time I have to be there…. :)!!!

Jerri you really made your table look amazing!!! I’m always in *AWE* when I see your work…everything is done so perfectly!!! I love it!!!

Happy Holidays!!! Enjoy your time with your family!!! Big hugs ~S~

24. Sonya Appel says:

So beautiful Jerri and sure to make your family and guests feel so special with all of the love and care that you have put into it. How about a tour of your whole home, I’m sure it is decorated with the same exquisite style and full of your awesome art!

Jerri, your dining room looks so elegant and beautiful…you should be proud of yourself and your accomplishments, gf! You are sure to have a big hit w/your family for this fancy Christmas feast!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Karen Baker says:

Jerri, Your designs are amazing and so appreciated. Your table setting and room are beautiful. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you for sharing!

27. Sandy Knecht says:

Who wouldn’t want to be a guest at your home. Absolutely beautiful!

28. Conniecrafter says: