Dec 24 2009

Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas!

Published by at 2:42 pm under Christmas,Holiday

I’d like to thank each and every one of you for visiting my blog throughout the year.  I truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to stop by for a visit.  You keep me so inspired with your wonderful comments.

I wish you all of our Father’s Blessings throughout the coming year.

Last year I made several Bo Bunny Christmas albums and gave them to my Mom’s sisters and brothers, as well as my sister-in-law.  I took the kit and doctored it up a bit by changing layouts and adding brads, glitter, ribbons, gold cord, rub ons, etc.  The theme of the album is what we most love about Christmas.  This year I made one for myself for my family’s Christmas pictures.

I want to share the album with you to give you a few ideas for the pictures you take today and throughout the holiday season.  The album is from BoBunny and can be found in scrapbook shops.  It’s a bare naked 6″ x 6″ album that comes with six pages.  I bought page protectors to cover the pages once I have placed the photographs in the album.

img_9919-copy-copy.jpg

6.  Receiving

7.  Decorating the tree

8.  Christmas cards

9.  Traditions

10.  Baking

Merry Christmas!!

21 Responses to “Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas!”

1. Elaine Allen says:

Dear Jerri –

Thank you for all your beautiful creations, your blog and your lovely self. Wishing you and your family a Blessed and safe Holiday Season. May you make wonderful memories to look back on with smiles. And may the New Year hold wonderful things for all of you.

Merry Christmas!!
    Elaine Allen

2. Tosh says:

How beautiful and charming Jerri!! Obviously a lot of love and heart went into this creation!! Wishing you a merry and blessed Christmas!!!

3. Vicky Gould says:

What a beautiful, thoughtful gift! It is a gift of love and you are one of the best at spreading your love. Hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas, Jerri. Merry Christmas!

4. Barbara R says:

What a wonderful idea!!! I will have to remember it. I know my family would love a gift like that. Hope you have a wonderful day with your family. I look forward to your creations through the coming year.

5. Michelle R says:

I LOVE this idea, Jerri. Yous is absolutely beautiful…like everything else you make! Merry Christmas, my friend! See you next month at CHA!

6. pinky says:

Jerri, Merry Christmas to you and all your family! This Christmas album is so wonderful and will be a memory for you to keep forever. It is simply stunning in every way. Keep ’em coming, gf. I look forward to seeing your new creations in 2010!

Merry Christmas Jerri! Enjoy the holiday and hug your kids close. We are in the middle of a blizzard so no one will be going anywhere today. It’s ok, the important thing is that everyone is safe.

8. Annie says:

Merry Christmas!! I enjoy your blog so much, I’ve learned a lot from you Jerri!
    All the best to you in this coming new year!!

9. MaryLou Kemp says:

Merry Christmas Jerri and thank you so much for sharing all your beautiful creations. I really love this little album. Your blog has been a wonderful inspiration to me. Have a great New Year.

10. velta says:

Jerri ~ As always…amazingly lovely…Your work is beautiful…and such an inspiration to me…Thank you for sharing…Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family!

11. Linda Ellington says:

Merry Christmas to you and yours. What a lovely Christmas memory book, I just love each and every layout. Thanks for sharing.

12. Margaret T says:

Jerri,
    What a beautiful idea for an album. One can do many things with an album like this one that you have created. It is really nice that you have shown us each page and told us what your ideas were for each of those pages. I for one am really glad that you do, do such beautiful work and most of all share it with us 50 million internet users out here – or how ever many internet there really are, I sure don’t know! Happy Holidays to you and your family Jerri.

13. Angela says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Thank you for inspiring me throughout the year. Your creations are beyond beautiful. This album is amazing and will truly be a keepsake for years to come.

Thanks for your creativity.

Angela

14. Awwwwww, love this, Jerri! Every page is so beautifully done. I like that you bought page protectors to cover them too. I’m ALLLL about page protectors. I use them for my recipe cards in a binder similar to this.

15. Jenny Gropp says:

WOW– this is so adorable and FUN! I love it, Jerri!
    Merry, Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!!! 2010 — we have to get together, that’s on my list FOR SURE!

16. Bev Marubbio says:

What a great idea …. takes the pressure off of making a big book with so many pix. Your layouts are terrific and love the papers and embellishments. Great job.

What a wonderful album, Jerri…each page is so full of gorgeous details!!! I know you had a great time creating this …such a beautiful way to display your favorite memories!!! I hope your Christmas was full of love and happiness…I wish you many blessings for the New Year!!!!

18. dalayney says:

Oh how I adore BoBunny~ Wonderful album! :)

Jerri, your album is just adorable. What a great idea for preserving memories.

Joan

20. Janine says:

Jerri What a great book…. A fabulous gift for someone during the holidays.. Hope you are well and I wish you a happy and healthy 2010!!

21. rainy says:

What a wonderful project, Jerri! Each page is a beautiful and unique treasure. I’m a little late to wish you a Merry Christmas but hope that you have a Happy New Year!