Mar 21 2010

Pergamano Thank You Cards

Published by at 4:42 pm under Dry Embossing,Parchment Craft,Thank You

pergamano-designs-054-copy.jpg

Just a quick post today ladies.  I want to show you a set of six Thank You cards I made for my girlfriends. The cards are made of parchment paper using parchment techniques with Pergamano tools.

I lined the cards with pastel embossing paper, and placed matching taffeta bows on the card fronts.  I love the soft, delicate appearance of the parchment paper, it’s so beautiful! The pattern I used is from a Pergamano book entitled The Language of Flowers This is my first attempt at parchment craft and while not perfect, I’m very happy with the results and think my girlfriends will love their cards.

pergamano-designs-051-copy.jpg

If you’re interested in parchment craft, please be sure to check here later in the week, I’ll be back to show you designs I’ve made from a beginners kit, as well as recommendations for a DVD that I sell illustrating the basic parchment techniques with Pergamano tools.  I’ve listed below the products I used to make these cards under the heading Shopping.

pergamano-designs-046-copy.jpg

A picture of the set of cards in Apricot, Blossom, Light Yellow, Light Green, Ice Blue and Violet.

Please be sure to come back Tuesday for the JustRite Blog hop, I have some beautiful designs to show you.

Shopping:

A Touch of Grace – Paper Boutique

Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate your visit!

50 Responses to “Pergamano Thank You Cards”

1. emily says:

Oh my, cards as pretty as this set would seem to deserve a thank-you card in return! :o) They are so delicate and dainty. Thank-you for sharing them! :o)

2. Barbara says:

Lovely work!! The bows are a nice touch
    Barbara

3. Jennifer L says:

Oh my Gosh Jerri! This is your FIRST time with this technique??? Holy cow. That’s incredible. Your note cards are just lovely! I will check back to see your instructional DVD and stuff. I don’t think I could do this, but I sure would like to!

hugs,
    Jennifer L

4. Carol R says:

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous.

5. sue carson says:

Jerri – these are sooo beautiful. I would love to try to make them so I will be sure to check back on Tuesday. Thank you so much for sharing them with all of us. Bless you and Happy Easter.

6. Sylvia Johnson says:

These are just stunning. Can I be one of your girlfriends?! They will love this and how sweet of you to make them.

7. Becca Feeken says:

Jerri, these are stunning and are works of pure gorgeousness my friend!
    You’ve been a busy woman!! As always, as stop by is always a treat!!

8. Laurel says:

I can’t even imagine making something so beautiful! But I am having arthritis in my thumbs. Do you think I can still do it? I used to be calligraphist, but can no on longer do that! Oh my goodness, it’s just so pretty!

9. Beautiful cards! I love pergamano and you did a lovely job! I have been meaning to dust off my tools and get back into this. I’m just overwhelmed with Spring projects right now. I’m hoping to be creative soon!

These are gorgeous, Jerri! and so delicate and elegant.

11. Marion says:

Lovely Jerri. I’ve made lots of beautiful projects from this book, too. Parchment crafting is so relaxing.

Marion, UK

12. Theses are so beautiful, soft and delicate, Jerri! Totally love thse little beauties! As will your girfriends! TFS your never-ending talent!!!

13. Rama says:

Beautiful , lovely and delicate. Love your work. Look forward to your projects.

14. Velta says:

Another brilliant work of art Jerri!!! I have seen this technique before and the intricate detail is just stunning. Every time I open up one of your posts, I feel like I have been given a gift…One of these days I tell myself…and I will continue to tell myself that…LOL!!

Wow Jerri these thank you notes are absolutley stunning. It is hard to believe that these are your first attempts with the Pergamano techniques. You are one very talented lady. Thanks for sharing with us.

16. Maggie says:

Absolutely beautiful!

17. Marie L says:

Jerri, these cards are absolutely gorgeous. Your friends will love them. Wow!!!!

18. Karen Baker says:

Beautiful Jerri!! Makes me want to get my tools for this craft back out. You never cease to inspire. Thank you so much! I agree your blog is like getting a gift.

oh so feminine! I love them. Your first time? Good grief, what will they look like when you get good? LOL They are stunning. You need not practice – you have it perfected already.

20. Gloria says:

I love,love,love the cards!! Just my cup of tea!!

How can I learn to make them???

21. Shawna says:

These cards are just scrumptious!

22. wendy says:

Stunning Jerry,i really must fine time to have a go at this,Ive just got back from my friend Marion and she has showed me her gorgeous work..Ive got the tools now i must find time to have a go

Wendy x

23. Jerri, these are Beautiful!
    What a beautiful gift these are for your girlfriends!

Thank you for sharing!
    I always look forward to seeing what incrediable inspiration you are going to share with all of us! Thank you so much!

Have a Blessed week!

24. jan gingrich says:

Jerri, Absolutely lovely. What do you use for your adhesive so it doesnt show thru. I love to do pergamano, but have yet to find the right adhesive. Keep up the great work, its always so fun to see what you do

25. Carol Fosdick says:

Those are gorgeous. I can’t believe it’s your first attempt. No one has ever seen my first attempt!!! The colors are so soft and pretty. You did an excellent job.

26. Pam says:

Oh Jerri………you so inspire me!!! I love the look of pergamano even though I’ve never attempted it. To me, yours looks PERFECT!!! Sometime back I purchased a book entitled “Parchment Craft” by Janet Wilson…..is parchment craft and pergamano the same thing? I will be on the lookout for your next post on this!

Hugs, Pam

27. joanna says:

Oh my gosh…..I cannot believe this was your first attemt, all I can say is you are a very talented lady!!! xx jo xx

28. Linda says:

Jerri the cards are gorgeous, I just love the detail from the embossing. Thanks so much for sharing, your wonderful talent.

29. Sonya says:

Jerri, you say your attempt isn’t perfect but the rest of just see the soft beauty of the design and colors!!! It sure looks perfect to me!!!

30. Elaine Moore says:

How about boxing all those supplies up and sending out a kit!!! It all looks like “must have” items to me. The cards are just beautiful!!

31. Pauline Vairo says:

Beautiful, beautiful, I’ve done pergamano before and know the time consuming work that goes in it. Absolutally awsome.

32. Chris K says:

Jerri:

These are absolutely beautiful! The colors are so soft and the designs are elegent yet simple. Thank you for sharing.

33. How elegant!!! THinking…wedding, baby….well, anything! Very, very pretty!

I love the elegant look of these, and the pretty colors! The parchment paper creates such a softness, and your bows are perfect too!

These are just awesome! What a wonderful and generous gift for your friends.

36. Diane McVey says:

The cards are out of this world beautiful!!! I can’t believe how gorgeous they are. WOW, that is all I can say…a thousand times WOW!!! 😀

37. jenny gropp says:

So soft and pretty!!!! Lovely!!!

38. Nancy says:

Oh my gosh, Jerri! Every one of these projects is amazing! Absolutely beautiful! I love those little lampshades!

39. Nancy says:

Oops, that previous comment ended up on the wrong post!

These cards are gorgeous. Love the soft colors.

40. Karen Linarez says:

How long did it take to make 4 cards? This would’ve been a great type of card for my victorian anniversary invitations. Beautiful!!!

41. So elegant and beautiful…and they look perfect to me, too.

42. Conniecrafter says:

So Elegant!

43. Karen says:

Breathtaking, just beautiful!

44. Sue says:

These are so elegant.

Sue

45. Completely amazing! You know these would be wonderful at a baby shower too! It gives it such softness!

46. nancy littrell says:

Wow…..have you ever perfected this beautiful technique. TFS

47. Elaine says:

These are beautiful! Love the colored pastel paper and matching bows!

48. susan says:

I own a papercrafting shop a bit North of you in Spring Hill-We just started getting into parchment, so far we all have been collecting tons of supplies- I have someone that is doing basic classes for us, But I would like someone that can do more advanced classes somewhere down the road-if you are interested, drop me an email.
    ~Susan @ The Stamping Studio

49. Hey! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be
    ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.