May 28 2010

Wedding Collection Preview

bridal-collection-ii-189a.jpg

I hope you will all join me as I begin blogging the wedding collection designs I’ve been working on.  Here’s a preview of a place card for the bridal table.  I’ll give you all the deets on how I made those roses and leaves and the tools I used.  I have thirteen designs to share and will be blogging them next week all week long.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend with your loved ones!

30 Responses to “Wedding Collection Preview”

1. Jill Crossfield says:

Okay- I’m about to start stalking you at your house! lol! Please, please, please, LESSONS………… Love all your work, can’t wait to see the flower designs. I’m small, I don’t take up much room- just let me look over you shoulder……….lol

2. Oh Jerri! I am speechless! Just stunning. Hugs,

3. susan says:

Jerri to say these are fantastic would be an understatement, I watch you blog very closely and have done for some time but never left a reply…I know I’m a naughty girl and now that your creation here has left me speechless so to speak I want to talk,

thank you for sharing you wonderful creations with us and while I may not always say so I love your everything you have shown us to pieces

best wishes

4. Cec says:

If this fantastic piece is the first preview, I will be waiting with great anticipation for each and every one of the other designs. I will also be watching for the details and your wonderful tutorials. Thank you for sharing your exquisite work.

Jerri, Your preview is an incredible tease…. the entire set is sure to be stunning!

6. Sarah says:

This is so beautiful. I can’t wait to see more.

7. Lynne says:

You are truly one of the most talented papercrafters I have seen. I love every piece of art you create. Thanks for being so generous in sharing.

8. Jerri These are stunning.makes me want to get married again!!!! Cant wait to see the rest.

9. Judy Miller says:

Your work is so lovely and delicate. The pinks are beautiful.

10. bonnie weiss says:

Martha Stewart … eat your heart out! There’s a new talent in town and she has taken your place! If this is only the preview, I can’t even begin to imagine what else is in store.

11. Cherie says:

AWESOME! I can’t wait to see what else you have to share with us!

oh WOW! I am going to ask my husband to marry me all over again!

Very Pretty. I’m excited about this, and I have a nephew who is getting married in June. My gift for them is well on it’s way to being completed, so this may be a bit late for this time. But … it might be useful for the next wedding. Thanks for sharing your incredible talent with us.
    Hugs, Jessica

14. Selma says:

OMG Jeri, these roses are GORGEOUS. You truly are amazing with all your beautiful projects. Thank you for sharing your creations with us. I’m so anxious to see all thirteen designs. Your preview is just stunning!

15. Julie says:

Out of this world as usual. I am looking forward to seeing the rest.

16. Carol Froehlidh says:

Elegant card, beautiful roses…….like always!!

I would appreciate you sharing some of your techniques. Your projects are always wonderful!!!

THANK YOU!!

Gorgeous, gf!

18. Sandy Knecht says:

You are so amazing! You have the softest, feminine touch I’ve ever seen. Good luck with your new collection.

19. Melanie Risk says:

What I’m seeing here is awesome. I can hardly wait to see the rest. Your work never fails to take my breath away. Hugs, Mel

20. Elaine Moore says:

Here’s a deal – I could be a live-in housekeeper in exchange for lessons! You’re work is incredible!!!

21. Carolen says:

I’m not sure where to begin, so, I will simply say thank you
    SO much for sharing with us. You are truly an inspiration!

22. emily says:

Can’t wait to see what you have been up to! Thanks for sharing! :o)

23. Shawna says:

I don’t know what to say Jerri — Fabulous, gorgeous. spectacular, breathtaking……..nothing seems to fit. You are truly amazing and I feel blessed each and every time I look at your blog.

24. Karen Baker says:

Beautiful! Can’t wait for more. Thank you so much.

25. Velta says:

Hello my very talented friend!!! This is killing me…I cannot express how stunningly beautiful this is! The Flowers are toooo stunning…I have GOT to know how you made them! And if I don’t find out how, you will be getting a visit from me!!! Love it Jerry!! Looking forward to more!

26. Carol Southern says:

So very, very pretty. Love the look of those flowers. Looks like we are in for a fantastic week.

27. Gail says:

as i pick my jaw up off the floor..i too am speechless..beautiful, beautiful!!..you are truly an artist..tfs..loves ya

28. Rufus says:

WOW, I can’t believe the gorgeous creations that you seem to turn out so effortlessly! I know they aren’t, they CAN’T be, but you make it look so easy! I’m not that big either, I’m quiet, and don’t eat that much, can I come lurk in the corner of your studio??? I promise not to get in the way, I’ll try not to drool tooo much! LOL
    R/

29. Gorgeous! Love the colors also.

30. Pat S says:

Your work is alway, always so beautiful. Can’t wait for the instructions.