Mar 04 2011

Do You Enjoy The Great Outdoors?

My youngest son, Daniel, does! My baby turned 18  .   .   .  where has the time gone??? In celebration my husband is taking Daniel on a camping/hiking expedition to Yosemite National Park this June. My oldest son and I plan on going along, but we’re staying in a hotel. While Dad and youngest son are trekking over the mountains, enjoying the great outdoors and sleeping under the stars, Mom and oldest son will be enjoying the trails on daily hikes too, but we prefer to enjoy the comforts of a nice soft bed and air conditioning  .   .   . LOL!

To capture the spirit of the upcoming trip, I made this card for Daniel’s birthday. Underneath the fern (Spellbinders™ Foliage dies), is a map of the state of Florida (where we live). On the inside of the card is a map of our destination (California), which you’ll see below in the bottom pic.

I discovered an old K & Co paper pad, Life’s Journey, in my stash and thought it was perfect for this card. For realistic fern leaves, I used Dark Olive and Mellow Moss papers. To capture the spirit of the trip, I adhered berries (sure hope they find some to snack on along the trail .  .  . he he he), a few feathers (well, they might have to trap their food if a bear steals their backpacks during the night), a lizard (there’s sure to be some critters along the trail), and twigs.

I just had to use this Cuttlebug embossing folder on the side panel (Spellbinders™ Labels 16), it reminds me so much of reptiles (don’t you think they’ll see lizards and/or snakes along the trail???). And I had to throw in some crunchy old leaves (Spellbinders™ Assorted Leaves dies), I’m sure they’ll be treading on tons and tons of leaves.

I love Spellbinders™ new Grommet tags, they have a masculine feel to them, not so ornate, yet stylish. I used JustRite’s Small Letter Set, to personalize the tag with Daniel’s name. I love the feathers tucked under the twine, fabulous coloring, perfect for a nature card! Two large antique brads were incorporated into the design, a bit rustic. I flattened them with a craft hammer.

It was easy to personalize the card with JustRite’s Small Letter Set. I used one of the clear stampers, but any of the stampers will work, as long as it’s long enough to accommodate the letters used.

Isn’t this fun! The map is of California, our destination for the camping/hiking trip. I lucked out when I found these papers .   .   .  perfect for Daniel’s card.

Tools I use for optimum results for embossing the leaves:

Embossing Pad A5

Embossing Tool – Extra Small (for leaf veins)

Embossing Tool – Small Ball (for small leaves)

Embossing Tool – Large Ball (for mid-size leaves)

Embossing Tool – Extra Large Ball (4.5mm) (for large leaves)

Embossing Tool – Extra Large Ball (6mm) (for large leaves)

Supplies used in the above design:

Stamps: Small Letter Set (JustRite)

Paper:  Creamy Caramel, Kraft, Close to Cocoa, Moss, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Life’s Journey (K & Co)

Ink:  Versamark, Distress Inks

Accessories:  Spellbinders™:  Labels 16, FoliageAssorted Leaves, Grommet Tags, Heating Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Pearl Ex Gold, Sponges, Large Brads, Feathers, Twine (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Sewing Machine, Stampin’ Up! Paper Distresser, Craft Knife, Brass Lizard

94 Responses to “Do You Enjoy The Great Outdoors?”

1. Oh my…this is fabulous Jerri.. I LOVE it. Happy birthday to your son. The time goes so fast. I have 3 daughters in their twenties and it seems like yesterday they were born. I love all the elements you added here.

2. Barbara T says:

Jerri
    You never cease to amaze me with your creativity. Its not everyone who can produce both feminine and masculine WOW cards. This is definitely a wow !. To be able to translate your thoughts into an art form is a wonderful gift. I hope to come to see this level in me someday but in the meantime, I continue to look and enjoy what I see. Happiness to you!

3. Carole RB says:

Hi Jerri

OMG your card is fantastic. Happy birthday to Daniel.

Have a nice weekend!

Oh Jerri, this is fantastic. I love it and I know Daniel will love it too and probably keep it forever. Every detail is perfect and thought out so well. I love the colors.
    Just perfect!

5. How adorable….and I’m sure with loving mother and father, Daniel will have the best time…..a cherish memory for the rest of his life…..have fun……and Happy Birthday Daniel….

6. Ginger says:

This is so cool! Great job

7. Wow, this is totally fabulous! A wonderful guy card, and I love all the “stuff” all over! My baby just turned 18 too, *sigh*. Happy birthday to Daniel hope you guys have a fabulous time!

8. Oh my goodness, Jerri…..I am always so totally amazed at your creativity and inspiration!! Happy Birthday to Daniel, when his big day arrives and what a wonderful gift to not only him, but for the whole family to go and hike in such a fabulous place. Love, love, love this card…..as I do all your work…..and I’m sure there will be a beautiful shadow box around somewhere to put it in for a keepsake forever :))

Hugs,
    Vickie

9. Dottie Davis says:

Love it! Love it! Love it! I am laughing looking at this card because it brings such joy to me! As I scrolled down to see the card I truly am delighted as we don’t see many male cards that are ornate. This one is and every element not only has meaning but is incorporated in such a way as not to be distracting but adding to the whole picture. This card is remarkable.

10. Rebekka says:

This is stunning Jerri! This is so creative. Happy Birthday Daniel!!! :)

11. Leanne H says:

My idea of camping is Holiday Inn also! LOL!

I love the leaves on this card along with the twine and berries. The alligator and feather are certainly a great touch. Nice work Jerri! Love it! Blessing to you and your family.
    Always…Leanne H.

12. Brenda says:

All your creations are just amazing to me. I stamp & color cards and they look “pretty fair” to me, and I think I’ve done a pretty good job. Then, I see YOURS! I’m not in the same ballpark. In fact, I’m not even in the same league!! I look at your creations and think, “How in the world does she do that?” Your work is truly unique and so beautiful! This card for your son just, again, proves your versatility and I love it. What a treasure for him to keep! I wish him a very happy birthday and I hope you will all have a wonderful adventure in June. I’m “with you” and your older son as far as the hotel, comfy bed and “air”!!

13. love the texture and colors you chose.

14. Sandy Knecht says:

Your card is beyond words. That is one that should be put in a shadow box after his birthday and hung on the wall or sitting on a bookshelf. Birthday wishes to your son. I’m with you, hotel at night!

15. Rita says:

This is just awesome….I am sure Daniel loved the card and Happy Birthday to him as well.

16. Becky Jo says:

WOW! I LOVE this card! You did an outstanding job on it and I’m sure your son will treasure it always. Happy Birthday to Daniel! I’m with you on the camping trip – hotel instead of a sleeping bag. lol Oh, I wish I could have a day with you to create and learn some of your techniques!!! Your cards and projects are to die for! I can’t stop looking at them. I come back to your blog and just browse through the pages when I want some inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent. Big Hugs!!

17. Kristine Vencel says:

This is just too fabulous for words! What an amazing design! You Rock, Girl!

18. Ursula Uphof says:

Jerri, this is so amazing. How you are able to put such detail in and make it look so absolutely WOW.I rather like the berries. I am sure Daniel loved his card and had a wonderful day and that you all will have the most fabulous holiday time in June. We are blessed with 4 lovely sons the second youngest turns 40 next month and seeing your card makes me think of lovely hiking and camping trips when they were still at home. Thanks for sharing this beauty.

Wow! Kids grow up fast. I know your son will lvoe this fabulous birthday card.

This is gorgeous Jerri, it has such an earthy, masculine feel to it. Perfect for your Son and the special weekend. Hove you enjoy yours too.

21. kim says:

I love this card and really like to see the guy things done. It is really hard to come up with those. This card is beautiful. thanks for sharing.

kim
    k1i2m3@cox.net

22. Sherry K says:

LOL – love this card! Just got in from an early morning walk when I opened my mail and saw your card, having just come in from being surrounded by leaves and the bareness of the springtime every detail of your card drew me in. The CB on the Spellbinder is just too real looking – what a great way to start my day feasting my eyes upon such a piece of work.

23. Linda says:

Amazing as always!! Absolutely love your work. TFS

24. A very happy birthday to Daniel and what a great way to spend an 18th birthday too. Jerri, that card is just amazing. Thank you for sharing it with us and your family.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Duran

25. Frances says:

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love it all outside and inside. so many details and techniques. hugs. Frances.

26. Angel Hawks says:

Wow! I think this is the best masculine card I have ever seen!! Awesome!

27. j dow says:

I enjoyed this card for your son. I can already see how I could adapt for male cards for many occasions thanks for the inspiration.

28. Sandra ltb says:

I am sure he loves it!
    this is wonderful.
    Sandra ltb

ah you stopped at the 2 boys …. my husband said all boys baseball team or girl, what ever comes first …. 3rd time was the charm for him ….

29. Great looking card with a terrific masculne feel. I’l bet your son loves this one.

30. alex says:

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love it all outside and inside and all the details thanks for sharing.

31. Mrs. Ham says:

Jerri this is fabulouse. I love that all the elements in the card relate to the camping trip. Wonderful. I know your son loved it, I know I do.

32. Beautiful dimension and masculine richness Jerri! I was just thinking about you and your family and wondering if your youngest was 18 yet. Hard to believe isn’t it!? Blessings to you lady on raising another good man :)

33. Kendall B says:

Jerri, there are so many things I want to say to you I just don’t know where to start. Your fairy cards Blew My Mind!!! You didn’t make just one amazing card, but over and over and over you produced stunning beauty. Then you switch genders and “Holey Moley Batman” you have found the solution to the problem of creating exciting and interesting “Masculine” cards. I promise you I will be among the first to sign up for your “online class” (blantant hint) to learn to execute heirloom masculine cards. I have a grandson and would love to be able to make cards for him that he will want to keep his entire life. Not something that gets tossed in the corner, but something interesting enough to frame. Cards take a long time to plan and execute, as I am sure you are well aware.

Your son’s card is handsome. Full of depth, thought and appreciable caring. I would love to be a ladybug on the wall to witness his reaction.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent with this “amazing card creator wannabe” and the rest of your followers.

34. Joan V says:

This is just awesome. Thanks for sharing.

35. Deana in No. CA says:

WOW! I’ve been in awe of your talent ever since I stumbled across your blog, but now even more than ever! You can do guy cards as well as feminine! Thank you for giving us some of the details of how you accomplish your “magic”. I think with all the right tools and supplies – and about a week or two – I too could turn out such a card. You’re an inspiration – really, and I thank you for sharing with us.

36. Terri D says:

My goodness Jerri, this is simply gorgeous and wonderful! Your meticulous attention to detail just blows me away. I always wait with anticipation for your next blog post. It is a “hold my breath” moment because I know that you will be serving up another breathtaking work of art.
    Your son is so fortunate to be receiving a gift like this. Please pass my birthday wishes to Daniel, he is sure to love this card.
    Thanks for being so generous in sharing such beautiful creations with us.
    Blessings to you!
    Terri D.

37. Heather Peel says:

Wow WOw and more WOWW. Well jerri youve done it again . Daniel will be so pleased with this keeper card.you have made it so personal .for him to remember when hes older and look back to when he was 18 .its awesome really awesome Jerri.Every little minute detail is there .the crunched up leaves ,the lizaeard ,the animal paper ,and the Maps even .He will always treasure this .I know i would too.when im making my cards for someone t like to put something into the card of that prson .even just a fav colour ,a picture ,something thet says its theirs only .you have made this Daniels trecking card .you will have an amazing time .all together as a family its a wonderful experience for you all .and California too oooohhh my Dream .Hope you send us some pictures of your journey so we can pretend to be there too.this is just a perfect .masculine card in every way .you have come up trumps again my dear .love n hugs Heather

38. Jen says:

OH my this HB card is just amazing!!!!

39. Margie says:

Jerri: Happy Birthday to Daniel. What a beautiful card you made for him! He must be so proud of his mother. You are so creative. As I have said before, I always look forward to seeing what you come up with next. ALL of your cards and creations are amazing. Happy to hear that you are going to Yosemite. It is a beautiful national park. I know you will have a great time. I look forward to hearing all about it on your blog when you return, although we will miss your beautiful work while you are gone. Thank you for sharing your artistic talent.

Margie F.

40. Carolyn S says:

I’m envious…I always wanted to visit Yosemite but never made it. You will all enjoy this spectacular place; take your camera because you will be in awe at nature and what awaits you. Happy Birthday to Daniel.

41. AMAZING! I wish I could borrow your HEAD..hahahaha .. you come up with the neatest designs. Thnx for sharing..
    Hugs, Dottie

42. Michelle R says:

Good grief…that is totally AWESOME, Jerri! So well planned and executed, and totally fabulous in every way. I know Daniel will keep this forever. I would. :)

43. Gladys R. says:

Jerri, you never fail to amaze me with the cards you
    create. This card is amazing. Love how you chose the
    right elements for your son’s card. I would be putting this
    card in a shadow box to keep forever.

44. Bette S says:

Really, really neat card! I’m sure it will bring back lots of memories for years to come for Daniel.

45. Pat Jandacek says:

You don’t have this problem, but if I had created this for my child’s 18th I’d have to start planning now how to top it for his 21st! Such a fabulous card and it will be front and center for the scrapbook he’s bound to create of the memorable trip.

46. Happy Birthday to your son. I love your card it is so masculine which is not easy for me to pull off. I love your work you are so very talented. Thank you so much for sharing your work.

47. Carol Parks says:

Amazing card, Jerri. Your son is going to flip over it. Sounds like a
    wonderful trip too. I don’t blame you for staying in a hotel. LOL

48. Susan says:

Your cards are stunning, I just look in awe. This is a very masculine card, which most of us find hard to be creative with. You manage it every time. Lovely

49. jean wilson says:

Oh my! Jerri this card is just so awesome! Happy Birthday to Daniel! We took the last bus tour through Yosemite in ’86…although I am more the sleep in a hotel person…seeing the tents with their lanterns light in the dusk, I thought briefly about trying it for a night…never did though…Yosemite was booked so we had to travel to, I think Mariposa for rooms that night…have a great time in June!

50. Janet Castle says:

At first I thought I had missed summer and it was autumn…still not awake this morning!!! Lovely card Jerri and appropriate for your camper!!! Hope they have a great time with no bugs….you have the right idea – a motel is always a better way to go for me!!!
    Hugs and no bugs,

51. Fran says:

Another amazing card! Your son will treasure this one forever I’m sure! What a great birthday gift! You are the most talented artist!!
    You didn’t tell us which embossing folder you used along with the Spellbinders label 16. Is it Tiny Mosaic perhaps? I just came across your blog recently but yours is definitely the one I most look forward to!

52. Freedom Stanford says:

Hi Jerri
    Can you tell me the name of of the cuttlebug embossing folder? This is such a beatuiful card, I would really love to duplicate portions of it for my son and my husband! Thanks so much!

53. emily says:

You are amazing!!! I have always thought of your cards as elegant, lacy, ultra feminine and just plain gorgeous! Well this one is elegant and just plain gorgeous but definitely not lacy or ultra feminine! It is so rich and multi layered. I love the distressed papers and the beautiful embellishments and trims you have added. What a beautiful keepsake for your son!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

54. Patti says:

I have never seen a masculine card that is so beautiful. This card is giving me some great ideas for my brother’s birthday. He will be 60 so I really want to go all out for him. Your work is astounding Jerri and I thank you once again for sharing all that you do!

55. Dianna N. says:

Hi Jerri!
    That card is a masterpiece! It would be beautiful framed inside a memorabilia, box frame (so nothing gets crushed) and hung on a man’s wall. I’ll bet he goes out and gets one! I know my husband would make sure I got him a frame for a card like that!
    You’re just nothing short of FANTASTIC!
    Thank you for sharing….The card is just unbelievably beautiful!

56. susie says:

I think I recall something about “card mojo” — Are (((you))) kidding? This is what I love to see. Designs that can go from beautifully elegent to elegently natural. I really like the use of twine, twigs, the look of reptile skin. Even the placement of feathers in just the right spot. I agree with the writer who made the comment: “it’s a keepsake.” I’m sure your son will cherish this card. It’s a wonderful heartfelt gift. And BTW: I’d be staying in the hotel too *laughing*

57. Karen says:

Hi Jerri, It really hits you when the youngest turns 18. This is the most wonderful guys card I have ever seen. They can be so hard for girls who like ruffles & lace. Thank you!!! Hope you all have a wonderful time.

58. Shawna Pederson says:

I am so glad to have found your site! I LOVE your work!!! You are such an inspiration to go for it with flair and class! You can take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. Thank you for sharing your beautiful talents. And happy birthday to your baby!

59. Gorgeous Jerri, Just Gorgeous!!
    You will LOVE Yosemite. It is beautiful!
    Of course I am sure it has changed since we were there 30 years ago! But still I think you will love it!
    Have a great time!
    Blessings and Hugs,
    Mary

Hey Jerri, it’s funny how you’ve got this post… today I went out to do some errands. Upon returning home, I saw a lovely yellowis green leaf on the sidewalk looking just like a heart! Since don’s away for a visit with his mom, I’m doing all the grocery shopping. Otherwise, I might never have seen it. It was lovely. I’m keeping it to remind me how much I appreciate Don and all he does for me.
    I ordered the Graphic 45 paper yesterday! She’s getting it in stock again in about 10 days. I can’t wait to get it in my hot little hands!
    I also won a prize from Paper Crafts Magazine for their 25,000 friends on Facebook drive! It’s a mystey box, and I’m so excited I could just bust! lol
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Jessica

61. Phil Droney says:

Gosh thats a super card – enjoy the trip when it happens

62. Happy Birthday to your son! This is another amazing card and the masculine look is great! I’m sure he will enjoy the hiking trip with his dad, but I’m with you — stay in air conditioning!! Have a wonderful day.

63. Joyce says:

Stunning card!

64. Carol Southern says:

You can put a hand to anything and make it beautiful. Look at this card, a card for a man and so beautiful and interesting. I love seeing what you come up with next. Your son will love this card.
    I do love those Spellbinders foliage and flower dies. Must save up for some.

65. Chris R. from Iowa says:

Amazing, simply amazing!!!! It might be masculine but I know I would love to have one sent to me! This is definitely a keeper on a shelf or something at least! It is in all in the details and Jerri, you have some amazing details here. I just simply love it! Love your story too.

66. LindaMar says:

Jerri!
    You put together a wonderful card for your son. Thoughtful of his love of the outdoors and camping. Such warm autumn colors and textures with the feathers and “reptile skin”. WOW! I hope he enjoys it!

67. Tracy says:

Now that’s a manly man card! LOL What a fantastic way to mark the upcoming trip. You have a great gift for seeing “out of the box” things with those Spellbinders dies. Thanks for sharing your ideas. :-) Fabulous Jerri!

68. Silke Ledlow says:

Fabulous birthday card GF…love all the elements you added!!! Happy birthday to Daniel :) ! Our babies grow up way to fast :(….. enjoy your time together! Hugs ~S~

69. Cindy Lou says:

This is a fantastic masculine card Jerri! I know what you mean when your baby isn’t a baby anymore (per se) It really hit home for us this past week when our “baby” and his wife had their first baby. Have fun on your trip, I am sure your stay in the hotel will be a blast as well (it’s our preference to sleep there as well) and you can walk everywhere you desire. Have lots of fun, and enjoy every moment you can with the boys, They’ll be moments to cherish forever. Blessings :)

This is a card he will keep forever. It will be so special to him and remind him of a wonderful trip and an even more wonderful mom. Only you would come up with something so perfect.

71. Anne says:

Oh mine!! Love your masculine card….. but not losing “a touch of grace” element inside as well!!! ………very creative again!! and it fits perfect for all your mentioned in the blog!!! Very imaginative of you on top of creativity!! You are really something!!!! Hope your son, Daniel, has a great birthday and you & family have a great venture & fun time in CA. :)

72. Becki Bertuccell says:

Amazing card, love the leaves and everything about it. You will love Yosemite, breathtaking. Enjoy!

73. Jill Moyle says:

This card is the perfect marriage with the great outdoors. As with nature, each time you look at this card you find something new. An absolute stunner…Happy Birthday to your son

74. velta says:

Hi my friend!!!! How beautiful and creative and just down right outdoor zy! I wish you the best of times on your trip, I know you guys will have an awesome time! Your card is perfect, as always…

I hope this weekend I have time to email you and show off my latest blessings…I know I am loved by someone up above to give me such gifts!

Anyhoo…I will try to send pics …

I hope you and yours are doing well! Big time Hugs…v

75. Beautiful card! Is Daniel going to frame it. Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    Vickie

76. Edna Siu says:

Terri, it is totally gorgeous, love it. I have ordered the same label, now that I see your card, I can’t wait the new stuff arrive and try it. Thanks for the card, it reminds me that I have some feather that has been dusted and stuck in somewhere. Sure, take them out, make it up.

77. gloria l says:

The best masculine, yet beautiful card I have seen! Happy birthday to your son Daniel, and have an absolutely wonderful trip!

78. amy johnson says:

Wow! What a fabulous masculine card for the outdoors man.

79. Elaine says:

Great masculine card! I like all the different textures!

80. April says:

Lovely, amazing, manly card! My guys would love it! My husband and 2 sons just got back from climbing Mt Kilimanjaro! They are also big game hunters. Your work is always fabulous! Love it!

81. Hi Jerri.

What a wonderful man card. Daniel will love it.
    Girlie, I just love how you think outside of the box. Absolutely wonderful!!!

Hugs and Blessings,
    Deb

82. Oh Wow I just love this, just Fantastic, the detail you put into your cards is just Awesome. Love the texture and all the thought you put into this. It sounds like you and your son made the right decision, I like the outdoors but anymore having a nice shower and comfortable bed wins out everytime 😉

83. bethann d says:

this is beautiful, guy cards can be so hard but you did it amazingly as usual. my DD just had her 25th b’day on 3/3 and my DS 21st is later this month . where does the time go? yesterday i had to hold their hands as we crossed the street didn’t i?

84. Margie says:

Jerri: This card is so fitting for a man and nature. I have problems thinking up masculine cards. Your gorgeous card gives me some ideas. Love, love, love all your cards. I’m working on my Once upon a Springtime birthday cards, so I sure hope my number is picked tomorrow for the “blog candy.” :>)

Margie F.

85. OH, this is so outstanding, Jerri! Wow, and wow again! Happy birthday to Daniel! You’ll all enjoy Yosemite. It’s been a few years since I’ve been there, but it’s an awesome place.

86. Sheila - UK says:

What a wonderful card for a man Jerri….I love how you’ve added all the embellishments and the colours…oh and those berries are just so cute. I’m seem to be late seeing your card, normally I get an email as I am a subscriber but not this time …boohoo! So a Happy Belated Birthday to your son….my oneand only ‘baby’ will be 40 this year! Yikes!!

Love Sheila xx

87. Jan D. says:

What a stunning card. I struggle with masculine looking cards and this LO and color combo is perfect. Love the organic look.

88. Melissa Cash says:

As always Jerri, your work is incredible! I always love the attention you put into every little detail. I know your trip to Yosemite will be incredible. I live 12 miles south of the South entrance into the park. Are you staying at the Ahwahnee? Tenaya? or maybe Wawona? Those would be the three I would recommend. If you travel through Oakhurst on your way, you must stop into The Cat’s Meow (www.catsmeowstamps.com) and say HI! It really is the best stamp store around and the home of The Great Yosemite Stamp Escape. I would love to meet you again. I was in your Tombow/Me and Carrie Lou class at CHA a few years back. :)

89. Heather says:

Stunning, stunning card Jerri (as ever!!) no wonder your son loved it. It encompasses the trip totally which I hope is a great success and memorable for you all. tfs
    Hugs
    HW(UK)
    x

90. Angela says:

What a gorgeous masculine inspired card! I love all the textures and little touches you added to this (like those sweet tiny feathers around your sentiment). I love the outdoorsy/ fall theme to this card! Just beatuiful! Your son will LOVE this card and has to frame it!! :) big hugs, Angela

91. Fabulous card for Daniel, Jerri. And what a great birthday gift for him, but I’m with you in preferring a soft bed and air conditioning!!

92. Clelie says:

What a fun card! Everywhere I look brings a chuckle…I particularly like the two little feathers tied to the sentiment banner. Thanks for sharing such a special card. God bless you and yours.

93. Freedom Stanford says:

Hi Jerri! I ordered the Just Right Small Letter Set, and I cannot wait to use it. Can you tell me or send me the link to the block that I need to buy to sccomodate this stamp set?
    Thanks!!

94. Paula Gale says:

Hi Jerri

I’m catching up with a couple of blogs that I subscribe to – yours being one of them. I’ve been saving the emails to read on a ‘rainy-day’ because I want to read properly and savour the content.

Anyway, this card just blows me away. The thought, attention to detail, the skills used etc – but most of all, the love you clearly put into it for your son’s birthday – everything he loves… it has such meaning and is not just ‘another birthday card’… it truly is great.

Paula, (UK)