Jul 30 2014

Mulberry Paper

Published by at 12:24 pm under Projects in General

Hi Ladies, I have great news! The mulberry paper is on it’s way. It should arrive on my doorstep by Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest of next week. I have added the paper to my store. You can purchase the paper now, funds will not be drawn on your credit card until I ship your order.

You can order the Antique White  paper here.

You can order the Multi Colored paper here.

A recap of the beautiful flowers I’ve made with the paper:

Thank you all for your patience!

7 Responses to “Mulberry Paper”

1. Jan Castle says:

Woo Hoo!!!!
    Hugs,

Yipee!! Thanks for letting us know. I hope you don’t have much planned for next week, because I think you are going to be swamped with orders to fill!! Thanks so much, Jerri!! Have a blessed week!

3. dottie says:

Awesome! Been incredibly too busy to set aside a hunk of time to play with the paper I have, but am so looking forward to that day! Your flowers are just gorgeous!

4. Rebekka K says:

wow, all those gorgeous flowers! You are just so creative. :)

5. Oh I went to purchase it and I don’t have Paypal and I think when I mentioned that before hubby didn’t want me doing that, I will have to ask him about it when he wakes up :(

6. Monica says:

Oh my goodness, I can’t believe this day is finally here. I have just put my order in via paypal payment. Now all I have to do is be patient for it to do it’s travel over here to Australia before I can use it. I am so excited :) Cheers Monica

7. Friv 10000 says:

Relax with the entertainment you here okay.
       Thank you. Wish you a very effective working days.