Aug 25 2014

Spellbinders Fairy – Ariana

Published by at 11:00 pm under Birthday,Occasions,Spellbinders,Spring,Stencils

Today I have another shabby fairy card to share with you using Spellbinders Ariana fairy die. I’ve used several sets of dies from Spellbinders. I love the new floral dies, I’ve used the Create-A-Daisy on this card, as well as Rose Creations for the smaller yellow roses made with Mulberry Paper. Tucker underneath the Daisy is a pin from Prima’s Iced Petal Pins, they are so beautiful!

A close up of Ariana holding her wand (wand is included with the fairy dies). Glitter was applied to Ariana’s wings. I cut the die twice and attached two sets of wings.

I’ve used Prima flowers in the design as well.  Seam binding was used for the bows. If you’re interested in the tulip flowers, e-mail me (button on the left side bar of my blog), I do have some available in a variety of colors, they are not listed in my store.

I’ve tucked in yellow stamens, as well as baby’s breath. I used Mulberry paper for the daisy and the leaves.

Another sweet birthday card for a precious little girl. Again, this card would be adorable framed and hung on a wall in a little girl’s bedroom.

Products used on this design:

Spellbinders:  Ariana FairyWonderful LocketFiligree DelightCreate-a-Daisy, Rose Creations – Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Paper:  Authentique – Cherish – Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Mulberry Paper – A Touch of Grace-Paper Boutique

Ink:  Tim Holtz – Peeled Paint, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Mustard Seed – Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Accessories:  GlitterFoam SquaresKaiser PearlsSeam BindingBow EasyEncore White, White Tulip, Petal Pins – IcedInkssentials Blending ToolDistrezz-It-All – Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Baby’s Breath, Zip-Dry Adhesive, Crafter’s Pick Adhesive, Genesis Paper Trimmer, Chicken Wire Stencil, Gesso

28 Responses to “Spellbinders Fairy – Ariana”

Absolutely wonderful. Magical. Ariana is making this flower bouquet come to life! This card is infused with beauty and delight! Thank you so much for posting it!

Jerri, this is another gorgeous fairy card. Your flowers are so perfect and realistic.

Jerri, wow this is gorgeous. Your flowers look like you just picked them. Beautiful colors too.

4. Joyce B. says:

I think the card would be beautiful framed and hung on any wall. You always knock the ball (card) out of the park. Thank you.

5. Kristine Vencel says:

Another fairy-tale card, which is gorgeous as always, Jerri. I do so love to see how you are able to incorporate the tiniest details that make these designs come to life!

6. Greetings Jerri, I always look forward to another fabulous card created by you. This one is beautiful. I was reading some of your other comments and it sure looks like you have gotten a lot of people wanting you to look at their blogs. Are these spammers? Anyway, I continue to keep you and your family in prayer and I look forward to another email telling me you have created something beautiful. Blessings, Sherrie

7. CherylQuilts says:

Oh, Jerri, this is gorgeous!! And this fairy is so happy to be with your beautiful flowers!! Oh, the colors are so soft and such a lovely variety of them as well!!! Wow, I love the vintage/shabby feel to this stunning card, sweet friend!! It’s always a delight!! Hugs!

8. Lydia says:

Hi Jerri – as usual, this is wonderful! You are amazing! :)

9. Carol Southern says:

Another gorgeous, gorgeous card Jerri.

10. Lovely, wonderful work on the flowers and I think some big girls would enjoy this card too :)

11. Leanne says:

Just lovely Jerri. Each piece you make is always so elegant. Yes….a little girl would fall in love with it with that fiery.

Hi Jerri, This time is a distressed and vintage feel card….love it!! I am also trying out some mixed media card with a distressed feel. Your card is exactly what I want to achieve. How cool is that!! I have inspirations from your card as well!! Thanks for sharing!…..Love, Anne

13. Again another beautiful card…I love this fairy die…this card would look so pretty hanging in my room…hehehehe…
    I love how you arrange your flowers and with the added wings she looks like she’s about to fly with these flowers…absolutely love it..
    And again such inspiration…thanks for sharing…

14. Rebekka K says:

Hi Jerri.. You sure made a stunning card, “again” :).. Your flowers always look so real.

15. A dream! These are the prettiest fairies. I love the colors and the shabbiness. Wonderful, Jerri!!

16. Marilyn in E ~Town says:

WOW what a beautiful card! I just so love your cards, there always just a beautiful pice of art, with a wonderful blog full of tutorials and inspiration! Thank you Jerri for always being so gracious and sharing!

17. This angel is beautiful. I love the shabby look with the flowers. Love it.

18. Donna Ellis says:

good morning, Jer! Exquisite and Magical is what your garden is – I imagine your porch looks the same way, as though your fairy friends have helped create a paradise. I especially like the interesting white background, and those darling little pearls! Thank you for sharing great photos to show all the details of your creation! I played in my garden a bit this morning, as the humidity was a tad lower, and now I’m ready to cool off in the pool. Hope you are doing well. hugs, de

19. Cindy Howell says:

I’m very honored to say I have this lovely card sitting on a shelf in my bedroom. Thank you very much for the touching gift. It melted my heart and made my day. You do such wonderful work. I love it and will cherish it forever. I Love You, Cindy

20. carlos says:

beautiful work !!!

21. Becca Feeken says:

Jerri this is stunning!! It is delicate, shabby and so very romantic as only you can do!! You breathe such beautiful life into all your creations! It’s absolutely magical to watch…..

22. Chelsea Le says:

Jerrri, this card is precious! I love all the beautiful details, like the cut-out and lift of the circle die … love that! You have amazing design style and I just love it!

23. Leanne says:

Keep peeking for next creation Jerri? Hoping your brother is doing better?
    Hugs…..Leanne

24. Penny ODell says:

Stunning Jerri!! I love flowers and you have some gorgeous ones on your card!! I just love everything about this card!!!