Nov 16 2014

Baby 2 Bride

Published by at 11:00 pm under Projects in General

Graphic 45 & Parch Cards 005 copy

I haven’t done a baby card in ages and ages. Graphic 45 brought back its first set of papers for a limited time only, Baby 2 Bride is one I missed and I’m so happy Graphic 45 brought it back in a collector’s edition pack! Aren’t these dies adorable! They are so perfect for these papers. You can find them at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, they are dies from Marianne’s collection.

Graphic 45 & Parch Cards 064 copy

Each collector’s edition pack includes two each of 12 double-sided vintage papers (12 x 12), chipboard tags and cover-weight stickers. I used Core-dination’s colorcore signature Graphic 45 pastel paper pack to perfectly match the designer paper.

Graphic 45 & Parch Cards 001 copy

I used Petaloo’s Botanica coral minis to accentuate the flowers on the bib and shoes. The leaves were made with Mulberry paper and a small leaf die (I’m sorry I can’t remember which I die, I made up the leaves several months ago in a big batch). Distress Inks were used on the leaves.

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit today, until next time .  .  .

Jerri Siggy2

Products Used:

Paper:  Graphic 45 – Baby 2 BrideCore’dinations Cardstock – The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Mulberry Paper – A Touch of Grace – Paper Boutique

RibbonCream Seam Binding -The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Distress Inks:  Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain, More Mustard – The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Dies:  Marianne Dies – The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Accessories:  Foam Squares, Petaloo Botanica MinisBow Easy Original, Crafters Pick Ultimate AdhesiveGlue Dots– Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Heidi Swapp Flower Jewels, Zip-Dry Adhesive, Genesis Paper Trimmer

23 Responses to “Baby 2 Bride”

Hi Jerri,

Have not really seen you make baby cards for as long as I can remember…… still it is a beauty!! Also this looks like a big square card to me….another change from your style!! But one thing will never change is you must have flowers in your card if not 3D, it will be an elegant flower on parchment paper. It’s so you……that’s what I like!!! Have a nice week ahead! Love……Anne

2. Sue K (Australia) says:

Totally gorgeous Jerri – what a beautiful card!!! As always – just gorgeous! x

3. Marion in the UK says:

What a beautiful welcome to the world! I don’t recall seeing a baby card of yours Jerri and this is delightful. The peachy tones are a refreshing change from the usual baby girl pinks too. All-in-all another exquisite card from the master. Thank you for showing Jerri.

Marion in the UK

4. pinky says:

Simply adorable!

5. Maribel says:

¡¡¡¡PRECIOSA¡¡¡¡, me encanta, es tan dulce….

6. Heather Peel says:

aaahh this is so cute ,what a beautiful pretty card .love the colours too ,Thank you Jerri ,i hope all is well .love n hugs Heather

7. Oooooh how adorable Jerri!!! I LOVE the dies you used! Not sure I make enough baby cards to justify their price but they sure are adorable!!! You’ve layered it all up and embellished it so perfectly!!! I love how the bow looks like it’s part of the bib and of course those beautiful flowers!! This is a very special baby card that will be treasured forever!!!

hugs,
    Grace

Adorable! Makes me wish I knew someone who was having a baby. Do the scallops have holes in them, or did you add the small circles? You have such an eye for design. Thanks for sharing, big hugs,, Jess

9. Mitzi says:

What a beautiful way to welcome a new baby! You are so talented!!

10. Debbie Dunham says:

Oh wow! Your card is precious and adorable! A keepsake for life!

11. CherylQuilts says:

Oh, Jerri, what a beautiful baby card!!! I love the Graphic 45 papers (I’ve never seen any I don’t absolutely love!!), and how beautiful the dies are! I have the Marianne base dies but not the baby bib and booties dies, which I probably wouldn’t use much. But, oh, what a beautiful card with the flowers you’ve added! And your lovely bow for the bib tie is such a lovely finishing touch! Stunning card that will be cherished for years to come! Hugs, sweet friend, and thanks for sharing another beautiful card with us!

12. Oh my is that ever just precious and so very sweet, those are the cutest dies and so LOVE those papers!

13. Cec says:

This is absolutely adorable and any new parent would be thrilled to receive it. Love all the die cuts and the papers are so sweet.
    Hugs!
    Cec

14. Rebekka K says:

This is gorgeous Jerri! I Love the dies and that paper is beautiful.

15. Barbara R. says:

Your card is absolutely stunning!!! I love everything about it. What unique ideas you have come up with. Love, love, love it!

16. Kristine Vencel says:

Totally sweet & adorable! Your beautiful flowers can work their magic on anything, Jerri.

Adorable!! Those booties!! Way too cute!! Your creativity is amazing, Girl. Thanks so much for posting and sharing your art with us!!

18. Jerri, this card is adorable!!! I love those little shoes!! So sweet. Those papers are the perfect match for the bib & shoes. Oh this just too too cute.

19. Jan Castle says:

Oh so sweet and adorable Jerri!!! Love what you did…the entire layout is PERFECTION!!!
    Hugs,

20. This is so precious and sweet, Jerri!! Truly the Graphic 45 papers are beyond perfect for those darling little booties. LOVE!

21. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I must make one!!!

22. […] Find Jerri’s post here with more photos and explanation. […]