Jun 03 2017

Precious Baby Boy Bassinet

Published by at 12:29 pm under Dry Embossing,New Baby,Occasions,Pergamano

Hello to all my friends. Today I have a card to share with you, a precious baby boy card I made for a dear friend’s first grandchild. The card will be given to her daughter at her upcoming baby shower. Parchment Baby Card 5

The pattern for the card is from a book entitled, Baby Treasures, written by Linda Williams. Linda’s baby designs are all perfectly stunning and I look forward to working more of the designs from the book as more of my friends become mothers and grandmothers.

Baby Bassinet

A close up of the embossed baby bassinet. The card is made of regular parchment paper. Blue card stock was placed behind the parchment paper to create the soft blue color. I used pergamano embossing balls and shader tools to emboss the design.

Baby Bassinet2 copy

I added Mill Hill glass beads to encircle the two ovals, as well as adding small white silk bows to the four corners of the design. The 5-needle tool was used to perforate the parchment lace around the ovals, I then embossed small circles within the perforations using a small ball embossing tool and cut the parchment with parchment scissors to create the parchment lace.
Parchment Baby Card 5

I used a Pergamano diagonal grid to emboss small dots on the card. I placed Pergamano Sticky Ink on the embossed dots with a mapping pen and then sprinkled pastel blue fine glitter on the dots. I adhered the two oval layers to the card with Perga Glue. I placed blue card stock under the top oval, as well as inserting it inside the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by, sending you sunny wishes for a fabulous weekend.

Jerri Siggy3

Pastel Blue Fine Glitter

Pergamano Perga Glue

Pergamano Sticky Ink

Pergamano Mapping Pen

Embossing Pad

Perforating Pad

22 Responses to “Precious Baby Boy Bassinet”

Dear Jerri,
    Absolutely stunning!! I love & adore your cards as you always carry that amazing handy craft skills in all your work. You have a great weekend too!!
    Hugs,
    Anne

2. Ursula Uphof says:

This is such a precious card for a new arrival. Hugs.

3. Sarah says:

So beautiful!

Jerri, this is a gorgeous baby card. I hope she frames it for the nursery.

5. Pinky Roth says:

What a beautiful baby card!

6. Dot says:

Beautiful Jerri. She will love it.

7. Rita says:

This just beautiful. I love the delicate side to it.

8. Kristine Vencel says:

Such a deliciously soft & sweet baby card! What a treasure for the new mom.

Just gorgeous! You do such amazing work

10. Faulba Dorsett says:

What a beautiful card. You must spend hours on each of your beautiful creations. I am sure each recipient of one of your masterpieces is most appreciative. Thanks for sharing.

11. Cec says:

This is so precious and the Mother-to-be will be thrilled with it. She will be happy that her Mother has such a talented friend as you. The bassinet is so soft and dreamy and the little bows in the corner are sweet additions to this gorgeous card.
    Hugs!
    Cec

12. Eunice says:

Good morning Jerri, it’s good to see you posting and show casing another beautiful creation. This baby card is lovely, and I’m sure your friend will cherish it for years to come. Take care my dear friend and I pray all is well with you and your family.

13. Oh, Jerri, what an exquisite card and one that is going to be cherished! I love how it’s so perfect for a baby boy! This bassinet is stunning with the shading and amazing detail, and I love the framing and even how beautiful the background is. I loved seeing (zoomed in with my Mac) the unbelievable details! Yes, I imagine you will be using the designs from this book as the years go by. What a precious gift to this mom, and it’s going to be loved by all who will see it. Stunning work, and I was so thrilled to see an email with a new post from you. Smiling with joy! Hugs! xoxo

14. Chelsea Johnson says:

Jerri, this is such a sweet card! The shading is just gorgeous! Once again your beautiful handwork is apparent in every detail. Thank you for posting this – it is a treasure.

15. Terrii says:

This adds such elegance to a baby card, usually they are just cute or sweet. I want to try this but have never done anything Pergamano. Where can I find a selection of tools to get started? I’m in the USA.

16. Rebecca Ednie says:

Wow! So gorgeous.

17. so precious, love the look of softness in the fabric and such pretty details, I am sure the mother to be will be thrilled with this beautiful card!

What a treasure and precious keepsake! Love to see all of your magnificent creations!

Hugs, Cathy

19. Clare says:

Beautiful work, as always, Jerri! It looks like so much hard work and very time consuming! Is it?

20. Frances says:

Beautiful! Love this technique! Hugs

21. Leanne says:

So very sweet looking and precious. Blue and white. My favorite colors together. Always enjoy your cards Jerri. Hugs…Leanne

22. Debbie Dunham says:

So adorable and precious! Hugs.