Oct 12 2017

Whitework Parchment

Lately I’ve been in a “let’s get back to the basics” mood with parchment craft. I found this lovely whitework pattern in Pergamano Magazine Vol. 8, designed by the very talented Sara Keen and fell in love with the simple beauty of the design.
IMG_9998

I’ve attached a butterfly of my own design with blue silk tendrils attached, as well as an insert card of rainbow parchment with grid work using Pergamano #4 fine straight grid and #19 bold diagonal grid. I used Pergamano Sticky ink to apply glitter to the butterfly’s wings.

IMG_9989

Thank you so much for stopping by, sending you happy wishes for a fabulous weekend!

Jerri Siggy3

Perforating Pad

Parchment Scissors

Pergamano #4 Find Grid

Pergamano #19 Bold Diagonal Grid

Perga Glue

Perga Glitter

16 Responses to “Whitework Parchment”

1. Annette says:

Wow, such a beautiful piece of whitework, I absolutely love your work you are so talented. I am just starting on my journey with parchment using the Groovi system as I cannot trace with a mapping pen, but don’t think I could reach to your standard though. Thanks for sharing x😚

2. Frances says:

Always amaze me! Beautiful!

3. Gloria Westerman says:

Jerrikay@jerrikay.com this is stunning!!! The butterfly is prefect….love it…wish you would do a video on how you make these….tfs

4. Eunice says:

Good Morning Jerri,
    Such morning delight!! This card is exquisite, the butterfly in the corner adds the right touch to an elegant card. Thank you for sharing a lovely card. Have a great day.

5. Twila Young says:

Beautiful!!

So beautiful! Reminds me of what it might have been like to live in the 1800s or early 1900s.

7. Dot says:

Jerri,

You do amazing work. Do you do this for pleasure? With such amazing talents,ideas,patients, that you have been blessed with you could have a beautiful business of cards.
    I truly enjoy the beauty you create. Thank you for sharing your many talents and beauty, it makes my day see God’s beauty inside of you and in your work.
    Blessing
    Dot

8. Oh my, Jerri, this is so elegant, and I love the white. I truly love the border edges and am amazed at how perfect they are and love the ribbon tendrils! What a stunning butterfly! It all makes me smile…and sigh! Hugs, sweet friend! Have a blessed weekend!

9. Chelsea Johnson says:

Oh, how pretty this is!!!! This is just flawless. My adjectives are so inadequate here, I think I may have run out of words to express my appreciation for your beautiful art, Jerri. Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous piece.

Oh my goodness!!! The pattern is beautiful. But your butterfly is exquisite! Thanks again for sharing your talents. Hugs, Jess

11. Gwen says:

WOW !!!!! This card is amazing and LOVE LOVE the butterfly with the trailing silk ribbons !!!!!!! May God bless you.

12. Faulba Dorsett says:

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Love, love, love this card. You never disappoint me with your talent. Thank you for making my day.

Lovely work as always!! So jealous of you, Terri!!
    Love,
    Anne

14. Oh I don’t think this looks simple in any way, just beautiful!! Love your butterfly too with the sparkle and ribbon!

15. Rufus says:

Simple? Maybe to you, but I think it’s gorgeous. Love the butterfly with her “swoopy” wings, looks like she’s just hovering over the flowers in the bottom corner, trying to decide if she’ll land or not. The rainbow parchment insert is so soft and dreamy.

16. MOJCA says:

WAW…It”s gorgeous. I watch and watch….You are realy master.